Since it’s almost summer, I will be cheesy and put together a summer bucket list.
- Lay under the stars with someone special and fall asleep.
- Eat $20 of frozen yogurt in one sitting.
- Watch a meteor shower.
- Have a pillow fight.
- Go skydiving.
- Go hang gliding.
- Ride a hot air balloon.
- Walk in ocean water that’s so clear I can see my toes.
- Wake up to the car honks and high heel clicks of New York City.
- Meet a best friend.
- Climb down the window at night and sneak out to Bojangles.
- Become an important person in someone’s life.
- Make a kid smile.
- Have a chick-flick marathon.
- Stay in the movie theater for a whole day just watching movies.
- Buy a coffee for the next person in line.
- Get lost on purpose while driving.
And that’s my bucket list for now. What’s yours? Do you have anything you would add?